Note: This policy only applies Essex Tile Design Ltd. websites and not to the websites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this website. Should for any reason we elect to change our Policy, we will notify you of those changes here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
What and how do we collect information about you and how is it used?
2. We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
3. Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our website, new services or offers that you might find interesting.
4. If you have agreed on our website, we may collect and store any information which you give us via any forms on our site – such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other preferences – or when communicating with us by email or in some other way.
5. If you have agreed on our website, we may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications) comprising newsletters or details of our services which may be of interest to you.
6. We may use IP addresses or personal data to recognize you when you visit or return to our site so we can track anonymised traffic and usage patterns or to help us improve our site.
Will we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party.
Essex Tile Design Ltd. may provide aggregate statistics about our services, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
Essex Tile Design Ltd. reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
How to obtain any personal information we may hold about you?
To obtain any personal information we may hold about you please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to delete the information we hold about you from our system please send an email to email@example.com
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting Essex Tile Design Ltd.our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.
This website uses Session Cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
This website uses non-essential persistent cookies (up to 2 years) set by Google to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site as well as providing other information about the visit such as duration, route through the site and what sites the visitor came from. This information helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily.
By continuing to use our site you are deemed to consent to use of the cookies mentioned above and to use of a persistent cookie (30 days) to remember your preference and avoid showing you our cookie notice repeatedly.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.